[Gta04-owner] Voice routing

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Thu Nov 14 18:58:16 CET 2013

On 2013-11-14 16:10, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> There was also a report b< Ben Deering that the headset jack detection
> is broken [3].
> This may have been fixed in the meantime, but I don't know. Please
> test.
>
> [3]: http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/issues/482/

Just in case it's relevant, please see my jack detection observations
from some time ago:
http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2013-January/003758.html.  My inference was that one of the detection conditions was wrong, and changing that did make jack detection much more stable for me.

Probably this isn't anything to do with Ben's observation of a
degradation from 3.7 to 3.12, but I do wonder if I just misunderstood
the relevant code and in7_input values that I saw, and would appreciate
any comments on that.

Regards,
     Neil