[Gta04-owner] fun with gyros

Benjamin Deering ben_deering at swissmail.org
Thu Nov 14 01:36:37 CET 2013

So I know there is important work to be done with the kernel, power
management, voice routing, etc, but I wanted to use the gyro chip that
has been just sitting in my phone since I got it.

I grabbed someones (abandoned?) demo from pygame, commented out stuff
that didn't work and adapted it to gyros.  I don't know if pygame is
available for debian and I know this needs a lot of work, but it is fun.

If you download and extract this, you should be able to
cd aim
python play.py

http://www.jeepingben.net/aim.tar.gz

Ben