[Gta04-owner] gta04-replicant project

Lukas Märdian luk at slyon.de
Sun Nov 3 16:51:25 CET 2013

Am 02.11.2013 14:10, schrieb Alexander Rumyantsev:
>>> Does anyone control actual status of:
>>>
>>> http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-replicant/page/Replicant-4/
>>>
>>> The result of repo sync at moment:
>>> Fetching projects:  68% (193/283)  Fetching project gta04-kernel.git
>>> error: Unable to find f24d0f3a55794c6873cc8bf8079a1a0f1bc45992 under
>>> http://git.goldelico.com/gta04-kernel.git
>>> Cannot obtain needed object f24d0f3a55794c6873cc8bf8079a1a0f1bc45992
>>> error: Fetch failed.
>
> I have try to follow document above from scratch twice ( with long time
> "repo sync" downloading about 19G of data replicant project )
> and some attempt to try avoid problem locally. ( For example to clone gta04-kernel repo
> myself and so )
> I get problem when I try to Get the Goldelico extensions over fresh created replicant
> local repo with
> "repo sync gta04-replicant.git gta04-replicant-device.git gta04-replicant-vendor.git gta04-kernel.git"
> after downloading ".repo/local_manifests/gta04.xml".
> More over I check, that I can use this  fresh created replicant local repo itself for build own replicant
> image.
> Please check.

Hi,

I've just tested the whole process, copy and pasting every single step
from the wiki. It turned out, that everything is working as expected
(except the URL to fetch repo from, which I fixed).

What was the attempt to try avoid problem locally, you stated above?
Maybe try to remove this folder: .repo/projects/kernel/goldelico/ and
execute:
  ../tools/repo sync gta04-kernel.git

If this worked, you can clone gta04-kernel afterwards yourself and add
another local-dev manifest, as described in the "Contribute/Development"
section, to use the code of your own git repository.

Regards,
  Lukas