[Gta04-owner] qtmoko-armhf buildhost: where to get wheezy-armhf.img?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue May 21 08:53:09 CEST 2013

On Monday, May 20, 2013 11:45:48 PM arne anka wrote:

> where is one supposed to get hold of the required wheezy-armhf.img from?
> i tried a couple of wheezy armhf images for raspberry and beagleboard and
> the failed withe several errors, the last one always being about not
> finding /sbin/init ...

Hi,
you can probably most easily do it on GTA04. Just create ext3 or ext4 loopback
image, mount it and either use cdebootstrap or you can even use qtmoko release
tarball for base system. Before unmounting it would be good idea to install
qemu friendly kernel [1] so that modules are loaded.

I could maybe upload my image, but it's very big (few GB)...

Regards

Radek

[1] http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/linux-image-3.2.0-4-vexpress