[Gta04-owner] Invitation to indicate interest in next batch of GTA04A5 boards

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Mar 27 10:14:50 CET 2013

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 08:30:48 AM Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> Am 27.03.2013 um 06:50 schrieb Radek Polak:
> > On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 12:29:25 AM NeilBrown wrote:
> > > Dual boot would be trivial, and getting Android or Replicant running
> > > should certainly be possible.  But nobody is actually doing it.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > this is fortunately not true ;-) See:
> > 	http://youtu.be/UHqA3SaZ5oQ
>
> That is great! I have added it to the list of GTA04 videos:
>
> http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-main/page/Videos/
>
> > Replicant is here running yours "vanilla" kernel, just added all the
> > android stuff in config. I used attached patch to make touchscreen
> > working (against current replicant git).
> >
> > All credits for making this working goes to Denis(GNUToo) and PaulK. I
> > just spent many hours without any success on it ;-)
> >
> > I can upload the tarball if someone wants to try. It can be unpacked on
> > single partition and boots. It has USB networking and telnet access so
> > it's quite hacking friendly...
>
> Yes, that would be helpful. Should we distribute it on the gta04.org server
> ( http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/ )?

Hi Nikolaus,
i have uploaded it here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtmoko/files/Experimental/2013-03-21-
replicant-touchworking.tar.gz/download

Btw i have it on mmcblk0p3 and i am not 100% sure if that partition is not
hardcoded somewhere, but it's easy try test it on another partition...

From license POV it should be ok to distribute it.

Regards

Radek