[Gta04-owner] Dual boot.

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Wed Mar 27 09:34:01 CET 2013

>>> Hm. They ask for some registration and payment?
>>>

>> You should click on "Regular Download" grey button to have free
download. (and then enter capatcha, after you've closed the popup ad)

> Yes, after a while I did find that, but got a note that I should restart
a download after 10 minutes. In the meantime I have to click away some
scareware or download adware...

> So I don't see a reason why we should use such a service :) There are
many alternatives, e.g. sourceforge, github etc. Or even the gta04.org
server.

+100

I don't see any reason why I should annoy myself with such a scrap. Please
use a host service that does not try to shit me.

   Sven