[Gta04-owner] Invitation to indicate interest in next batch of GTA04A5 boards

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Mar 27 06:50:30 CET 2013

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 12:29:25 AM NeilBrown wrote:

> Dual boot would be trivial, and getting Android or Replicant running should
> certainly be possible.  But nobody is actually doing it.

Hi,
this is fortunately not true ;-) See:

	http://youtu.be/UHqA3SaZ5oQ

Replicant is here running yours "vanilla" kernel, just added all the android
stuff in config. I used attached patch to make touchscreen working (against
current replicant git).

All credits for making this working goes to Denis(GNUToo) and PaulK. I just
spent many hours without any success on it ;-)

I can upload the tarball if someone wants to try. It can be unpacked on single
partition and boots. It has USB networking and telnet access so it's quite
hacking friendly...

Regards

Radek