[Gta04-owner] Replicant SD layout?

Alexander Rumyantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Sat Mar 23 18:30:42 CET 2013

Hello,

With slightly different SD layout I get Replicant-2.3 working with new boot system
( http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2013-March/004188.html )
I suggest to persons interesting in to test http://turbobit.net/l4d245mlfg57.html
To prepare working SD execute ./replicant_gta04_install.sh system /dev/sdb into restored
directory. ( change /dev/sdb to your device ). Boot from 1 partition using new uBoot.

Alexandre.