[Gta04-owner] qtmoko 54 GTA02 question

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Mar 22 12:19:01 CET 2013

On Friday, March 22, 2013 12:03:05 PM Gabor Laszlo wrote:

> I just noticed there is a new GTA02 build (Thanks Radek!) and went to
> install it. To my surprise it informed me soon after the first boot (during
> apt-get update to be precise) that he was out of space! The partition I
> used is 512M, the unzipped image is under 400M, how the heck did he manage
> that?

You can check /var/cache/apt - i think apt-get uses a lot of space for the
program databases. I am afraid that 512MB can be too small nowadays - we use
gpsd+gstreamer and this fetched a lot of dependencies like python. I am not
happy about it but cant think of any solution except forking and using gpsd
and gstreamer without these dependecies...

Regads

Radek