[Gta04-owner] New stable "Production" image (Debian/LXDE and 3.7 kernel) for NAND flash

Klaus Fuerth Klaus.Fuerth at gmx.de
Fri Mar 22 11:34:44 CET 2013

Hi,

I followed the update procedure and now my device doesn't start from
flash. I see the pinguin, but the LXDE doesn't start.
I saw some errors during the flash-nand command (seems to be tar errors)
but I don't know what went wrong because I used the LXDE-Terminal whichs
dosen't fit the screen.
My QtMoko-SD is still running as before.
Is it save to repeat the procedure a second time?
If so I'll try to use the ssh-connection to see what errors happens.

Thanks in advice,
regards,
Klaus