[Gta04-owner] GTA04 neo freerunner for sale

mx4812 at arcor.de mx4812 at arcor.de
Sat Mar 9 14:29:21 CET 2013

Hello List,

if you know a developer that would like to do stuff on a GTA04
smartphone, and wants to have one, please tell that I am offering
mine for less -- preferably to a developer. Now, thanks to a kind
person, I can offer the complete phone for 10% less than the
cost of preordering just the motherboard.

You can have the full package that is comparable to the
OpenPhoenux / Letux 2804 package from goldelico.com,
but completed with charger and accessories, for 500 Euros.

The board is installed in an original black "neo freerunner"
case (no 3D printer material), together with display, antennas,
gps, speaker, mic, etc. (a complete smartphone).

Package contents:
 * original black Openmoko "neo" case with GTA04 board installed
 * full "invisible shield" coating
 * Micro fibre cleaning cloth
 * FIC standard battery pack (1200mA Li-ion)
 * 8GB SDcard with qtmoko installed
 * Stylus
 * Openmoko power adapter 100-240V (three types of plugs)
 * USB data/power cable
 * original Openmoko retail box

Aside from the new board, the items have been used, but everything
is in good condition. And you will get the original receipt
for warranty reasons.

The phone runs Qt-moko on debian/wheezy that has been installed on
the SDcard and updated to the latest packages with apt-get. Thanks to
the recent improvements in speed and power consumption, this setup
now truly allows using our open source phone as your daily phone.
The internal memory still holds the original debian hardware
validation image as reference.

Kind Regards,
Charlie