[Gta04-owner] Impressions from running Replicant

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Fri Jun 28 18:08:35 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 07:52:05PM +0400, Alexander Rumyantsev wrote:

> To prepare working SD execute ./replicant_gta04_install.sh . /dev/sdb into restored
> directory. ( change /dev/sdb to your device ).

I looked at the replicant_gta04_install.sh script, it declares that
bootloader.img and boot.scr are required.  Presumably they aren't?

Above, the first argument is "." but again looking through the script,
and having executed it against /dev/null, it seems to require an
argument of either "install" or "system".  To create a usable SD card,
it appears that "system" is needed rather than "." as the first
argument.

I'm guessing this should be executed within out/target/product/gta04/?
(Is that the directory you're referring to as "restored"?)

--
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }