[Gta04-owner] Impressions from running Replicant

Alexander Rumyantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Fri Jun 28 17:52:05 CEST 2013

> Unfortuantely, the information in these emails seems to be incomplete.
> It isn't possible to run "make bootloaderimage".

> Could you advise on how to get this compilation working?

Hello,
I repeat that the Replicant-4.0 not ready yet.

To boot system from https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBVWYwTVlyRHBRMFk/edit?usp=sharing
I did not use Replicant bootloader ("make bootloaderimage"), but use ordinary ( HW-testing/QT ) uBoot from NAND.
To prepare working SD execute ./replicant_gta04_install.sh . /dev/sdb into restored
directory. ( change /dev/sdb to your device ).

Alexandre