[Gta04-owner] Impressions from running Replicant

Alexander Rumyantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Fri Jun 28 12:56:12 CEST 2013

> > ** Don't have a product spec for: 'replicant_gta04'
> > ** Do you have the right repo manifest?
>
> I have a similar problem with the lunch command, even after getting the device/ and kernel/ trees.

Hello.

Replicant-4.0 repository not ready yet.
You can create own build tree with Paul Kocialkowski announcements here:
 http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2013-May/004485.html
and here:
 http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2013-May/004491.html

The result you can test from here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBVWYwTVlyRHBRMFk/edit?usp=sharing
Please, take in mind that it is only for demo propose.

We really need help to solve following issues with working Android kernel for GTA04:
* earlysuspend/earlyresume works
* real suspend/resume loops between suspend and resume state (not
visible to the user but most certainly affects battery life)
Please look at http://redmine.replicant.us/issues/537 for more details.

Alexandre