[Gta04-owner] Can't install/boot QtMoko from microSD

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Jun 24 07:38:39 CEST 2013

On Monday, June 24, 2013 03:29:39 AM habs wrote:

> What can I do about this? More importantly, what can I do to debug it? I
> do happen to have a GTA02 debug board if that would be useful for this
> at all.

Hi,
your setup looks to me good. Can you try to SSH to the device and maybe launch
qtmoko manually so that it prints something useful:

	ifconfig usb0 192.168.0.200
	ssh root at 192.168.0.202
	/etc/init.d/qtmoko-gta04 stop
	. /opt/qtmoko/qpe.env
	qpe

If it goes well please send the output. If you can't SSH, then it probably
didnt mount rootfs well - we can try some debugging then.

Regards

Radek