[Gta04-owner] fm-tuner - was Re: hw routing audio patch removed in 3.7?

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Mon Jun 10 22:38:54 CEST 2013

On Mon, 2013-06-10 at 19:14 +0200, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> Am 10.06.2013 um 18:52 schrieb Christoph Mair:
>
> My idea would be to solder some thin wires to the McBSP interface
> and connect a scope. This was the way I was able to debug the camera
> interface (and identify an undocumented frequency scaling factor).

   I was doing that already, and signals looked fine. But I never got
                        anything out of alsa...

I think I'll play tomorrow with that driver. Thanks a lot.
I have a bunch of register dumps of my earlier alsa experiments
somewhere, so I can compare.

> But to start this work I need to get the Si47xx to tune to some reasonable
> frequency first...

Well, some zero bytes should be available anyways...

Greetings
Andreas Kemnade