[Gta04-owner] hw routing audio patch removed in 3.7?

radek polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sun Jun 9 22:29:06 CEST 2013

"

I tried to do a clean apply but it failed (got some "whitespace" errors and
conflicts). I did get it from

https://gitorious.org/shr/linux/commit/5c4603590af40cccce1d75396d4cb3fdffe0
fdef?format=patch

since I did not find a button to download the patch file from github.

I think to remember that I had similar problems in January and therefore
applied the
patch by copy&paste. Maybe the white noise is because I forgot a little
piece."

Yay

"

So what is best the location to download the patch file? Or can you send it
by mail again?"

Why dont you use cherry pick? Like:

git remote add radekp https://github.com/radekp/linux-2.6.git

git fetch radekp

git cherry-pick a80d1a70b2d0e03babb667e7f04af2213cd5b5c5

Copy paste will make big mess if i want merge your tree back.

Regards

Radek