[Gta04-owner] hw routing audio patch removed in 3.7?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sun Jun 9 19:50:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

I tried to do a clean apply but it failed (got some "whitespace" errors and conflicts). I did get it from

https://gitorious.org/shr/linux/commit/5c4603590af40cccce1d75396d4cb3fdffe0fdef?format=patch

since I did not find a button to download the patch file from github.

I think to remember that I had similar problems in January and therefore applied the
patch by copy&paste. Maybe the white noise is because I forgot a little piece.

So what is best the location to download the patch file? Or can you send it by mail again?

hns$ git am -3 hw-routing.patch
Applying: hack to route voice directly through twl4030 so that there is no need for software routing on gta04a4
Using index info to reconstruct a base tree...
<stdin>:148: space before tab in indent.
		 	 * need to find a better place for this,
<stdin>:160: space before tab in indent.
		 	 * need to find a better place for this,
warning: 2 lines add whitespace errors.
Falling back to patching base and 3-way merge...
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
	sound/soc/codecs/twl4030.c
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.
Aborting
Failed to merge in the changes.
Patch failed at 0001 hack to route voice directly through twl4030 so that there is no need for software routing on gta04a4
When you have resolved this problem run "git am --resolved".
If you would prefer to skip this patch, instead run "git am --skip".
To restore the original branch and stop patching run "git am --abort".
hns$