[Gta04-owner] is the gta04 a reliable phone for non-geeks?

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Sun Jun 9 18:12:58 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm still not decided about which phone to order (fairphone/gta04/old android
from ebay). I'm just a software developer and not a hardware hacker, so I'd
like to order a phone that I can unpack, turn on and use as a reliable phone.
I don't want to assemble anything. Only later on I'd like to be able to
upgrade the software or install my own software on it.

Can the gta04 fulfill this expectation? I'm a bit confused about the different
options available on https://shop.goldelico.com . What should I order in my
case (including a camera)?

The gta04 has only one SIM card slot?

Thank you,