[Gta04-owner] Getting the Virtual Laser Keyboard to work

Sebastian Reinhardt snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de
Sat Jun 8 00:37:02 CEST 2013

Hello,

As I stated before, I own at least two cool things: a GTA04 and an
Virtual Laser Keyboard (an older model, not the actual one!.
Connecting the keyboard via bluetooth with my GTA04 under QTmoko (v55)
is no problem. But the keys pressed on VKB was not recognized by QTmoko.
But now I made a step foreward: The keys are displayed on QTmoko's screen!

After connecting/ pairing the VKB with GTA04 nothing happend. Then I
connected via USB and typed in:

hidd --connect <btaddr>

Now the VKB's input is received, but is displayed on top of programs on
QTmoko's screen.
So, how to set the input focus to the program (i.e terminal)?

--
Regards

Sebastian Reinhardt