[Gta04-owner] Invitation to indicate interest in next batch of GTA04A5 boards

Gabor Laszlo glaszlo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 20:19:39 CEST 2013

Well, looks like the Ubuntu people stole our (hypothetical) thunder:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ubuntu-edge--35
it's already funded for 7.5M, for what is, compared to the state of GTA04,
pie in the sky. And of that funding 2000+ unis presold. I can only imagine
what could have been if we started a crowdfunding campaign first.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com

--
We are born wet, naked and hungry.
Then things get worse.