[Gta04-owner] About the shapeways gta04 case

Lukas Märdian luk at slyon.de
Sun Jul 7 21:13:22 CEST 2013

Hi Paul,

Am 07.07.2013 17:39, schrieb Hermann Schwärzler:
>> * Can I reuse the speaker case from a gta02 case inside the 3D-printed
>> case?
>
> Yes it fits perfectly.
>
>> * Does the middle cover have a hole for the camera?

The middle cover has a hole for the camera.

>> * Does the battery cover with a hole for the camera actually fit
>> correctly with the camera?

Yes, the hole in the battery cover should perfectly fit the camera.

>> * What material do you recommend using?
>
> I ordered mine with white strong flexible. As this has a rough (almost
> sandy feeling) surface I painted it. That helped a bit.
> Apart from that I am quite happy with the case.

I'd recommend a "Strong & Flexible" material. If you'd like to paint it
yourself, you can use the "White Strong & Flexible". If you'd just like
to use it as is, I'd recommend "Black Strong & Flexible", as the white
gets dirty easily.

I don't have a lot of experience with the polished materials, but they
should work as well.

BR,
  Lukas