[Gta04-owner] Non-free drivers for powervr available ?

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Tue Jul 2 11:07:47 CEST 2013

Hello,

Does someone know if we have non-free powervr drivers and if we are able
to install them on Debian ? If so, is there any documentation (how
should I compile my kernel, package, ...) ?

I've found some documentation on TI website (not sure if it's thee good
one...), but I don't know anything about that, so I ask you before
spending time on reading their documentation.

My goal is to test Gnome 3 on my phone, but they need EGL (even to show
their onscreen keyboard...) and so I thought I need 3D drivers.

Thanks,
Adrien