[Gta04-owner] [Community] Impressions from running Replicant

Paul Kocialkowski paulk at paulk.fr
Mon Jul 1 23:47:41 CEST 2013

Le vendredi 28 juin 2013 à 12:10 +0200, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller a
écrit :
> Hi,
> I have "redirected" this discussion here, because it goes into technical details.
> I.e. something still missing or not in sync.

Sorry about that. The current replicant-4.0 tree is not meant to be used
with gta04 as we still lack a working kernel. I've started pushing some
bits around to avoid data loss, but it's really not up to be used to
build for gta04 as-is.

However, I understand there are people out there who are interested in
getting involved, so I'll try to set things straight over the next few
days, but we still miss a kernel. I'd love to open a thread so that we
can work in getting the missing pieces together.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website:        http://www.replicant.us