[Gta04-owner] Power supply for internal USB PHY

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 00:23:08 CET 2013

GNUtoo at no-log.org>
> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:35:12 +1100
> > NeilBrown <neilb at suse.de> wrote:
> >
> > > Maybe I should get an oscilloscope one day .... I have a little USB
> > > thing that can measure voltage, but I haven't found an open driver
> > > yet :-(
> > even in sigrok?
>
> Special Interest Group in large extinct birds?
>
> Ahhh - www.sigrok.org.   No, nothing obvious there.
>
> I admit that I haven't looked very hard.
>
> It came with a link to http://www.arm.com/ds5/ and this
>    http://www.arm.com/products/tools/arm-energy-probe.php
>
> is the device.  But they seem to want be to load a free-trial-version of
some
> pluggin for eclipse, and I'm not sure that I want to do that.

Since we are already off topic..

Did you see DSO nano [1]?
There are several models and I think the source code is available and that
the firmware can be replaced.

They are not useful for high frequencies though.

[1]
http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/micro-digital-storage-oscilloscopedso-nano-p-512.html

There are also various I/O cards available and some software oscilloscopes