[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v51 xmas edition

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Sat Jan 12 11:00:31 CET 2013

Adrien Dorsaz <adrien at adorsaz.ch> writes:

> There's only one thing new : I've broke my mail/message store when I was
> reading SMS and my battery became empty (so my phone power off suddenly
> when receiving/reading SMS). So now I've the alert message "No mail
> Store" with text :
>         "Unable to initialize the Mail Store!
>         Messages cannot continue and will now terminate"

It might help to:

- stop QtMoko (/etc/init.d/qtmoko-gta04 stop)

- delete the mail database
  (/home/root/Applications/qtopiamail/qtopia_db.sqlite)

- restart QtMoko (/etc/init.d/qtmoko-gta04 start)

> So, my issue seems to be wired to the "Draft Message" issue (it occurred
> for me too before I broke the mail store). So I think, that if I put an
> SDCard with only QtMoko v51 on it, SMS and phone should work (I'll try
> this evening or tomorrow, because I don't have such card just now).

FWIW there's a further "Draft Message" fix in Git now.  It seems it
wasn't completely fixed in v51.

Regards,
        Neil