[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v51 xmas edition

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Tue Jan 1 13:32:46 CET 2013

Hello,

This morning, I've made a fresh installation of v51 on my sdcard.
Situation on my sdcard is so :

      * p1 : fat32 partition with files from /boot of QtMoko v51 an
        gta04-init directory
      * p2 : ext4 partition with QtMoko v51
      * p3 : ext4 partition with QtMoko v50
      * p4 : extended partition
      * p5 : fat32 partition with my medias (shared between v50 and v51)

I've seen that I've no more issue with pulseaudio CPU usage. Maybe I
didn't wait enough before applying the 'killall' workaraound and it
seems to be the same for v50.

Le mardi 25 décembre 2012 à 19:18 +0100, Radek Polak a écrit :
> Hmm i am running v51 for like 2 weeks now and i had quite many calls, but it
> always worked for me...

It seems my modem is in a strange state : if someone calls me, his phone
don't even dring once (as if I've sent 'busy' just after he began the
call) and if I tries to call someone, he's hearing only one dring before
his phone said I've hung up.

So, he can pick up if he's enough fast and we can discuss. For example,
if I call my hotline I can hear the robot every time because it's enough
fast.

But if I make a cold reboot (shutdown device, remove battery and power
on device), enter my PIN code and restart QtMoko, I can have one call
and after it seems that I've same troubles... (I really don't know why).

I'm surprised to have these issues, because it doesn't seem to have
changes on modem communication between v50 and v51. That's right ?

Thanks and happy new year !
Adrien