[Gta04-owner] Wired headset (QtMoko v53) - no sound during call

Jiří Brožovský jiri.brozovsky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 20:34:03 CET 2013

Dear Radek,

Thank you for this information. Today I have tried the Neil Jerram's
tip about  the  PhoneHeadset.state file but with no positive result so
far (first I got a high continuous sound and then just the silence).
I will try to play with alsa settings tomorrow because my battery is
near empty after these experiments.

So than you very much to both of you!

Best regards,
Jiri Brozovsky