[Gta04-owner] another case possibility

Hermann Schwärzler hermann.schwaerzler at chello.at
Tue Feb 26 15:57:45 CET 2013

Hello Matthias

On 02/26/2013 02:27 PM, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> El día Tuesday, February 26, 2013 a las 07:45:19AM -0500, Benjamin Deering escribió:
>
>> This company makes cases for various phones and tablets.  They are also
>> working on an open source tablet.
>>
>> http://sascase.com/cases/phone/iphone4.html
>
> In their pages is a movie embedded which does not work from Germany due
> to some stupid war between youtube and GEMA:
>
> $ youtube-dl 'http://www.youtube.com/embed/wnAfXTS7ScM'
[...]
> does it contain interesting information?

I am pretty sure it does not contain much interesting information (it's
just a short interview with a guy from sascase) but you might try to
watch/youtube-dl it from here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnAfXTS7ScM

as the problem might be that the "embed" version is not allowed to be
viewed from any page (referrer?)...

Greetings
Hermann