[Gta04-owner] MMCX connector

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Tue Feb 19 10:47:30 CET 2013

Hello Nikolaus,

one more suggestion for improvements that should be made on the GTA04A5:
Please make the solder contacts of the MMCX connector more stable!
Currently I can confirm that it's indeed very easy to break them...   :-(

Am I right that it's hardly possible to reconnect an MMCX socket that has
lost its connections to the board?

Another question on external antenna:

I see that "cat /sys/class/regulator/regulator.8/microvolts" shows 2.8V
but I cannot find gpio144 and gpio145 any more within
"/sys/devices/virtual/gpio". It's also not possible to get them within
"/sys/class/gpio". Where have these both gpios been moved to?

Best regards
   Sven