[Gta04-owner] qtmoko-navit: Gui blocks in town search in binfile maps.

Stefan Wildemann stefan.wildemann at metalstrolche.de
Mon Feb 18 15:45:41 CET 2013

Am 18.02.2013 15:32, schrieb Radek Polak:

> On Monday, February 18, 2013 03:22:23 PM Stefan Wildemann wrote:
>
> > Grump.
>
> > I am still curious if building on the device wasn't faster.
>
> I once built QtMoko on N900 - it took like 2 days - so it's quite
> similar to qemu on core i7. I think with ccache it will be quite usable.
>
> > Btw: is there a way to get a list of packages installed? So maybe when
>
> > i'm done ill write a how to do or how to not do armhf development. I
>
> > started from scratch with debootstrap on gentoo. Unfortunately somwhere
>
> > i lost track on what -dev packages i installed. (Because some day I want
>
> > to port all this to Gentoo. I always wanted to have Gentoo on my
> phone...)
>
> The dependencies should be in README:
>
> https://raw.github.com/radekp/qtmoko/master/README
>
> interesting is the package list after xapt.
>
> Regards
>

> Radek

Bummer.
Then for whatever reason i then missed to install libvorbis-dev
originally. I did add this list of packages to debootstrap. Or
debootstrap did not install it. Never mind. When I started to set up
this buildhost, i just wanted to compile a homegrown curses program.
Then I built navit. Now i'm building qtmoko. So I was lazy when
initially setting things up. As always, being lazy turns out badly
later. Luckily not a big deal.

Thanks for help. I'll come back once I got things to compile.

Stefan