[Gta04-owner] New "3.7-gta04" branch in my kernel tree.

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sat Feb 16 19:45:57 CET 2013

>  - If no bq27000 battery charge monitor can be found, it is now correctly
>    reported as "not present" rather than "not calibrated".

will this message also appear every few seconds like the "not calibrated"
does now?
in that case, maybe, it would be good to have a module parameter that
allows disabling the message completely (save for the first time/module
insertion, so that there's an indication at all without needlessly filling
up the logs)