[Gta04-owner] Can't boot QtMoko or SHR with current makesd script

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Sat Feb 16 19:05:45 CET 2013

Neil Jerram <neil at ossau.homelinux.net> writes:

> However, now when I take out card #1 and put back card #2, I can't boot
> anything on card #2.  All I see is the white screen; it stays there for
> at least several minutes with no indication of ever doing anything else.
>
> Any ideas?

Could it be that there isn't yet a stable boot system (from
http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/) that can boot ext4?

Or could it be that I need boot files in partition 1 of my card #2?  At
the moment that partition only contains the following.

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    1242 Feb 15 19:45 bootargs.scr
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2915312 Jan  1  2000 uImage

Regards,
        Neil