[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v53

"Benedikt Bär | Relamp.tk" beniwtv at relamp.tk
Fri Feb 15 20:05:49 CET 2013

On 02/15/2013 01:09 PM, Radek Polak wrote:

> apt-get update
>
> apt-get dist-upgrade

Hi,

That went well until the navit upgrade. For some reason I got connection
refused errors, and the install would stop. However, rebooting the phone
solved this problem and all installs well.

Some thing I wanted to ask since a few days though. Each time the GTA04
reboots, I get another MAC address on the usb connection, so I have to
reconfigure Network-Manager each time.

I remember that for the GTA02 there was a fix to have a permanent MAC
address (which stayed the same all the time). Can this be done on the
GTA04 too?

Thanks,
Ben