[Gta04-owner] New "3.7-gta04" branch in my kernel tree.
neilb at suse.de
Fri Feb 15 05:04:33 CET 2013
I've just created a new "3.7-gta04" branch in git://neil.brown.name/gta04
It contains the 3.7-based kernel that was in my 'mainline' branch recently,
but with a little bit of tidying up and some minor enhancements:
- If no bq27000 battery charge monitor can be found, it is now correctly
reported as "not present" rather than "not calibrated".
- The "pressure" reported for the touchscreen now increases the harder you
press, rather than decreasing.
Any future changes to 3.7-gta04 will just be new patches added on to the end
- I won't be rebasing it like I do with 'mainline'.
Things I would like to work on:
- updating to 3.8
- voice call pass-through for GTA04a4. I know there is a patch, but I
think it should be done a little differently.
- accelerometer driver which reports taps and orientation-changes as
- TV-out control
- various drivers from Nikolaus (camera, other panels, etc)
- FM radio driver
- try out bit-banging CIR transmitter to remote-control my tv.
- get panel driver suitable for upstream submission.
- get all my bugfixes etc upstream.
- tidy up the 'board' file, possibly based on some stuff Nikolaus has done.
- fix wifi to not be rediscovered on resume.
- experiment with f2fs
- Allow configuration of minimum charge maintained while on charger
(it currently charges to 100%, discharges to about 80%, and then starts
and probably some other things.
If you want a stable 3.7 kernel, you should use 3.7-gta04. 'mainline' may
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 828 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Gta04-owner