[Gta04-owner] Linux 3.7 for gta04.

Lukas Märdian luk at slyon.de
Wed Feb 13 23:38:17 CET 2013

Am 11.12.2012 05:52, schrieb NeilBrown:
> Now that 3.7 is out, my 'mainline' branch in
>   git://neil.brown.name/gta04
>
> has a 3.7 based kernel that seems to work on the gta04.
>
> I say "seems to" because I don't seem to charge the battery and there are
> possibly other things that don't work - I've only done limited testing.
>
> I've included the "f2fs" filesystem in this release as I think it is
> something worth experimenting with on uSD cards.  I plan to move my root
> filesystem to f2fs once I'm happy that 3.7 is stable.
>
> I don't recommend using this as the base for a distro as it isn't tested much
> and I plan do do some development work on.  When I think it is stable and
> decide to leave it alone for a while and create a 3.7-gta04 branch to hold it.
>
> I might push to to github too, but neil.brown.name now has much better
> network connectivity so you should have no problems using it directly.
>
> Bug reports, success report, patches etc etc always welcome.

Hi,

I started playing with 3.7 recently.
But now I've got a problem: after trying to suspend my GTA04 (echo mem >
/sys/power/state) it resumes directly afterwards.

At first I thought it would be the GPS (as it was on older kernels), but
this shouldn't be a problem anymore on 3.7.. But I'm not sure how to
prove this, as when I open /dev/ttyO1 GPS is powered on automatically.
Is there a way to check (and/or force) the GPS power state?

Or is there in general any way in Linux how to determine which interrupt
triggered the resume, like a list of the last interrupts in order of
occurrence?

Regards,
  Lukas