[Gta04-owner] bq27000-battery: battery is not calibrated! ignoring capacity values

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Tue Feb 5 10:06:52 CET 2013

Hello,

I made some further tests with Qtmoko v52 and found that it's not
necessary to "calibrate" the battery by stressing it through needless
discharging/recharging cycles. In order to get a working battery indicator
again, it's sufficient to use Qtmoko v52 together with the 3.2 kernel from
Qtmoko v47. It works well, except that the modem will not be recognized.
But you can play games like QtMaze for example.

So simply set up your SD card in a way, that you use the scripts 1.sh and
2.sh for toggling between former 3.2 and current 3.7 kernel. This allows
you to decide with only one touch during boot if you wanna see a working
battery indicator or if you wanna have a working phone. This should work
fine until the broken driver within the kernel had been repaired.

Best regards
   Sven