[Gta04-owner] bq27000-battery: battery is not calibrated! ignoring capacity values

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Feb 4 16:11:48 CET 2013

On Monday, February 04, 2013 12:55:30 PM Bob Ham wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 20:20:47 +0100, Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:
> > Until the problem is really understood it would be very easy to use
> > "charge_full_design" if "charge_full" is not available
>
> Actually, I don't think this will work.  Looking through the (stock)
> BQ27x00 battery driver, I see this:
>
>   /* We only have to read charge design full once */
>   if (di->charge_design_full <= 0)
>           di->charge_design_full = bq27x00_battery_read_ilmd(di);

Hi, i dont get this. Why it should not work? Btw i have got it commited and
compiled - but only for armel.

I think i will make QtMoko update the battery right after suspend and rebuild
the whole packages so that apt-get upgrade is possible. Let's hope your
battery does not get calibrated in mean time ;-)

Regards

Radek