[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v52

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Sun Feb 3 20:14:57 CET 2013

Hello!

Le vendredi 01 février 2013 à 11:08 +0100, Radek Polak a écrit :
> 2/ Wheezy/armhf version is now daily usable. It's marked experimental,
> because not all apps are recompiled, you'll need to configure manually
> X if you want to use QX and other small things. But i have used it for
> like 2 months as phone and noticed no problems. In addition it's a bit
> faster and multimedia is much better.

I'm using v52-armhf now since some days and it works well (except resume
some times, but I don't know why). It's faster and the phone works well.

As I want to make some tests, I need to compile it and update my phone
with it. Usually I make it using your readme, but it makes Squeeze with
armel version.

Should I simply upgrade my chroot to Wheezy and set "-architecture
armhf" option for the configuration ?

Thanks,
Adrien