[Gta04-owner] GTA04 in GTA01 case and LEDs

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Sun Feb 3 17:23:30 CET 2013

On Sun, 2013-02-03 at 14:54 +0100, Christ van Willegen wrote:

> The GTA01 never had any
> LEDs in the case, so the buttons are not transparent!

I thought this was known!  I noticed this difference when looking
through the manual before I'd even received my GTA04.  I assumed it was
just casual GTA01-ism and accepted the fact that my buttons wouldn't
glow like others' :-)

> Nikolaus advised me to contact Pulster, to see if he has replacement buttons.

I'd also be interested in shiny buttons if you can find any :-)

--
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }