[Gta04-owner] QtMoko audio state work
neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Fri Feb 1 01:46:54 CET 2013
Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> writes:
> On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12:36:54 AM Neil Jerram wrote:
>> There must be something else I'm missing about how incoming calls are
>> different from outgoing, and/or why that difference appears to be
>> greater on my phone than on other A3s.
> Or another thing to try - couldnt it be pulseaudio? I'd try removing it.
A quick update on this area...
- I removed pulseaudio, but that didn't fix the problem.
- Curiously, after removing pulseaudio, I'm only getting Left channel
audio in my headphones (for media playback, not during a call). I've
checked all my mixer settings and am starting to think that I may have
a broken hardware connection - but if there are other possible causes
of this, please let me know.
- I haven't tried doubling the buffer sizes yet.
- After some more tests, I think the difference isn't between incoming
and outgoing calls, but between mobile-mobile calls and mobile-POTS.
Mobile-POTS calls are OK in both directions and mobile-mobile calls
have bad audio in both directions. (In previous tests I always did my
outgoing calls to my POTS line at work, but incoming calls from my
- I also wondered if my "AT_OPCMPROF=3" setting might be a problem; but
changing it to "AT_OPCMPROF=0" made no difference.
More information about the Gta04-owner