[Gta04-owner] ANN: first replicant 4 with 3.12 kernel available

Alexander Rumyantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Sat Dec 21 14:39:18 CET 2013

Hello

> > which I have not meet when I have work with 3.0, 3.4 and 3.7
> > Problematic is wakelock facility.
>
> What is problematic with it? Any specific issues? What appears to be different?

If you look at any log ( adb logcat ) you will see a message: Couldn't get kernel wake lock stats
in many places. ( Most clean logcat you will see from this build:
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBbVhWZElYbC13Y0U/edit?usp=sharing )
Problem is that /proc/wakelocks is missing.
I could not find a way to configure 3.12 kernel to provide it.

Alexandre