[Gta04-owner] ANN: first replicant 4 with 3.12 kernel available

Alexander Rumyantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Tue Dec 17 10:14:56 CET 2013

Hello

> I just tried the "commit1" patch, but used a modified "commit2" patch
> (e.g. I did not disable bluetooth in gta04_defconfig and I did not
> enable the initramfs in gta04_defconfig).
>
> Now, when I try to boot the kernel, I get a kernel panic, when I try to
> load the bluetooth modules at boot time and I get a kernel Oops, when I
> do not load the bluetooth modules. So in general: The kernel does not
> boot for me. Do you know how this is related?

I did not play with bluetooth and other modules yet, so I have not any idea at
moment. Before playing with modules I would like to configure defconfig file correctly
according Android requirement:
http://source.android.com/devices/tech/kernel.html
I could not use nither defconfig file from replicat - it is too old, nor
your defconfig file - it miss a lot
I will inform about any news and I will put attention to bluetooth module as well.

Best regards, Alexandre