[Gta04-owner] ANN: first replicant 4 with 3.12 kernel available

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Tue Dec 17 08:58:38 CET 2013

On 17.12.2013 01:56 UTC+0800, Alexander Rumyantsev wrote:
> So many people involved to solving a problem. Thank to all.
>
> Find here
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBaEh6SkxUaTc2a0k/edit?usp=sharing
> a patch, which resolve compatibility issue with Android for
> 3.12-replicant4 kernel.
> And here
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBS2RGaUVXRVRNdWs/edit?usp=sharing
> second patch - only as example, because this concerning gta04_defconfig
> file, which I used for replicant repository. It is not applicable to
> goldelico repository.

Hi Alexandre,

thank you for creating the git patch!
I just tried the "commit1" patch, but used a modified "commit2" patch
(e.g. I did not disable bluetooth in gta04_defconfig and I did not
enable the initramfs in gta04_defconfig).

Now, when I try to boot the kernel, I get a kernel panic, when I try to
load the bluetooth modules at boot time and I get a kernel Oops, when I
do not load the bluetooth modules. So in general: The kernel does not
boot for me. Do you know how this is related?

Regards,
  Lukas