[Gta04-owner] ANN: first replicant 4 with 3.12 kernel available

Alexander Rumyantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Sun Dec 15 11:04:23 CET 2013

Hello

> > Addition:
> > Some small, but visible, improvement:
> > https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBX0RfanRIMjFLTUU/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Hi, this sounds pretty good!
> I would like to give it a try in my setup and possibly apply your
> changes to our 3.12-replicant4 kernel tree. Would you mind sharing a
> patch (preferably in git format), which I could apply to my kernel tree,
> to test your work?

In case that I experiment was different versions of android and kernels I have a lot of
tarballs, but have not normal git repo, except of replicant. So I need a time to produce
patch in git format for your repo. The tarball  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBbDFweFNOVzNBSjg/edit?usp=sharing
is my working kernel-3.12 source ( copied from your repo some times ago ), so I prefer you will produce
patchs youself based on this tarball, diff file and current state of your repo.

Alexandre