[Gta04-owner] ANN: first replicant 4 with 3.12 kernel available

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Sun Dec 15 08:30:24 CET 2013

On 15.12.2013 01:09 UTC+0800, Alexander Rumyantsev wrote:
> Addition:
> Some small, but visible, improvement:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBX0RfanRIMjFLTUU/edit?usp=sharing

Hi, this sounds pretty good!
I would like to give it a try in my setup and possibly apply your
changes to our 3.12-replicant4 kernel tree. Would you mind sharing a
patch (preferably in git format), which I could apply to my kernel tree,
to test your work?

The diff you shared just shows the changed files, but not the changes
itself. And the tar-balls are binary system images, I guess?

BR,
  Lukas