[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v48
psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 12 20:38:38 CEST 2012
QtMoko v48 is out now, you can download images for Freerunner and GTA04 from
here . For more info about QtMoko please visit our homepage .
This release is mainly bug fix release. Here is list of changes since v47:
* working alarm
* mokofaen is now default theme (credits to Joif for this nice theme)
* working USSD on gta04 (Stefan Rupp)
* handling of long USSD (Stefan Rupp)
* fixed sound in calls on A3 (Neil Jerram)
* better sound volume on A3 (Neil Jerram)
* make gsm location working (Neil Jerram)
* updated mokofaen theme (Joif)
* fix DTMF on gta04 (Neil Jerram)
* using /dev/input/incoming for leds signaling of SMS/call on gta04
* race free suspend on gta04
* custom tones for alarm - either ogg or wav
* added some alarm tones from android
* removed bundled atd
* not holding /dev/rtc0 anymore and hwclock now works
* alarm now vibrates after 60s to avoid getting shocked in the morning
* fixed bluetooth so that it now works again
* turing off bluetooth after startup to save power
* headset jack detection on gta04
* changes for 3.5 kernel on gta04
* turning of gps antena on gta04 during startup to save power
* computing average suspend current from charge_now
* removed init of bmp085 - 3.5 kernel handles this now
* added qReadFile and qWriteFile api
* using qReadFile and qWriteFile where possible
* RTC clock info in NeoControl
* QtMaze now vibrates even on gta04
* merged master and master_gta04 branches, master_gta04 is now obsolete
* debian now uses multipackage
Probably the biggest change was rework of alarms. It should work reliably now.
I have been using it daily and it always worked.
GTA04 users should enjoy improved battery life. In suspend it's now in range
21..26mA according to the current moon phase.
Thanks everyone who helped with the release and enjoy it!
More information about the Gta04-owner