[Gta04-owner] FM Transceiver - split frequency?

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Wed May 30 19:24:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, 2012-05-28 at 23:53 +0200, Belisko Marek wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> any update in FM area? In previous email you mention about McBSP1 patch
> but in your diff I cannot see any McBSP changes. Thanks

My priority list was:
1. have reliable charging in all relevant situations
2. make my usb device at my bike work also with gta04.
   (provides some sensor input)
3. and then the audio stuff (including the fm stuff)

1. and 2. had some more problems then I thought and I have written a lot
about my experiences there. But they are mostly solved now. Only
producing some clean patches out of it might be interesting.

and of course everything which annoys me.

I have not many news about FM.
I did a register comparison between McBCP1 and 2 using /dev/mem. The
diff is attached. The data in the MCBSPLP_DRR_REG seems not to change
continously, but at least after every boot I have a different value
there.
But there is nothing suspicious. The registers can only be read if the
device is active.

And of course the full patch, I have now set up a proper git branch for
that. The patch is against 3.2

Greetings
Andreas Kemnade