[Gta04-owner] 3.4 kernel for GTA04.

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon May 21 15:21:54 CEST 2012

On Monday, May 21, 2012 10:30:55 AM NeilBrown wrote:

> Hot on the heels for the release of 3.4 from Linus, I'm happy to
> announce
>    git://github.com/neilbrown/linux.git gta04/3.4.y
>    git://neil.brown.name/gta04 3.4-gta04
> Reports of success and failure are always welcome.

Nice, i am now running 3.3 kernel on the phone for 2 weeks and it looks good.
I will start with 3.4 testing and if all goes right it will be the kernel for
next qtmoko version.

Btw i have noticed one thing with 3.3 kernel. I have some 640x480 videos and
they play nicely with 3.2 but with 3.3 they are quite slow. But i havent
looked at it further. I will try look into it later when i have some time.

Regards

Radek