[Gta04-owner] GTA02 for sale

Tomasz Kaźmierczak tomek-k at wp.eu
Sat May 19 12:28:12 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have a GTA02 for sale if anyone is interested. My price would be €80/£100/400PLN.
Please contact me directly so that we can discus payment and shipment details (my location is Poznań, Poland).

The phone is working, battery is in a (subjectively) quite good state.

What I'm selling:
- GTA02, revision A5 (first mass production revision), not modified, european version (900/1800/1900 Mhz), qi bootloader, QtMoko OS
- battery (FIC 1200mAh, Li-ion)
- charger with adapters
- USB cable
- headphones
- 2GB µSD card
- stylus
- cover

I can also send photos of the phone and the accesories.

Cheers,
Tomek